Enrollment For Residents of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, or Kern County
Thank you for your interest in enrolling with Excel Academy for the 2023-2024 school year!
Our REG-Online system will walk you through the application process. Please gather the necessary paperwork (as listed below) and set aside some time to complete the steps on a desktop or laptop computer (smartphones and other portable devices are not compatible with this system).
When you click on the button below, you will be prompted to Create an Account:
To Create an Account - Enter your email under "Create Account" and click START.
- You will be sent an email with a link to create a password
- Once you have created a password you will be able to continue with registration
In the future, to access your account, you will use your email address as the user name and the password you created
Your email will be used as the primary address for all school communications
To register your student, please complete our REG-Online application and upload copies of the required supporting documents.
Below is the list of documents required to enroll your student(s):
- Copy of Student Birth Certificate
- Caregiver Affidavit (if applicable)
- Copy of Current Immunization Record (if student is entering 7th Grade, a TdaP (Pertussis) vaccination is required)
- Proof of Residency (Current utility bill, lease agreement, property tax bill)
- Health Examination Form (required for all entering TK-1st grade)
- Oral Health Report Form (required for all entering TK-1st grade)
- Copy of Transcripts and Report Cards (9-12th Grade)
** These documents are to be uploaded. Instructions are provided on the enrollment pages.**
Please note that ALL documents must be turned in to begin the review process; our enrollment team does not review the documents until ALL paperwork is uploaded. The review process will take up to a few weeks due to the volume of applications we are receiving.
Thank you for choosing to enroll with Excel Academy!